One way to engage with existing and potential customers is to stage an Open House. Durma South Africa will be holding an Open House on the 12 February from 09:00 to 19:00 hours at their showroom in Makriel Road, Wadeville. The company invites you to visit their showroom and witness their latest metal forming equipment in action.
On display will be the following equipment:
- Durma CNC Turret Punch Press, type TP93 Table size 1,250mm x 2,500mm+R
- Durma 3-axis CNC press brake, type AD-R 30135 (3050mm x 135 ton)
- Durma 6-axis CNC press brake with 3D touch screen control, type AD-S 30135 (3050mm x 135 ton)
- Durma 8-axis CNC press brake with laser angle measurement system, type AD-S 60320 (6050mm. x 320 ton)
- Durma CNC variable rake shear with touch screen control, type VS4020 (4100 x 20 mm)
- Durma mechanical shear, type MS1303 (1310 x 3mm)
- Durma double column semi automatic bandsaw, type DCB-S 560 (Æ560 mm.)
- Durma Hydraulic Ironworker, type IW80/150 (80 ton with big throat depth)
Durma South Africa is the sole importer in South Africa of the Durmazlar range of forming equipment. Durmazlar is a leading machine producer in Turkey and a leader in the world market on metal working machines with its annual production capacity.
Durmazlar was one of the first companies in Turkey to manufacture metal working machines. Today the company manufactures CNC hydraulic press brakes, full automatic presses, CNC hydraulic shears, punch presses, laser cutting and plasma cutting machines, plate and section rollers as well as band saws. These machines find a wide area of application sectors including automotive, construction, textile, electronics, air transportation, shipyards, defence and the industry of heating-cooling.
For further details contact Durma South Africa on Tel: +27 (11) 827 0639